Right of withdrawal.
- You have the right to withdraw from the product purchased at www.angelarms.eu within 14 (fourteen days) from the date of receipt of the products without indicating the reason for refusal.
- Upon the decision to refuse the purchased product or service, you must inform SIA "Agate Investments", legal address: Senču sila iela 3, Priedkalne, LV-1024, phone No. +371 20310310:, by sending an e-mail to the address:email@example.com or by mail in a registered letter.
Consequences of withdrawal
- Here you can find the Cabinet Regulation “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts”. If you decide to refuse the purchased product, it will be at the same time considered termination of the distance contract and www.angelarms.eu will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs, without unjustified delay and in any case not later than within 14 days from the date we were informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. Refund will be made by the same payment method you used to pay for the purchase of products. If you wish to receive the refund in another way, you must clearly specify this in a written notification submitted to us. Regardless of the refund method, you will not be charged additional fees. www.angelarms.eu holds the right to delay the refund until the moment we have received the product back from you. Hand-over of the product is only possible at our shop at Senču sila iela 3, Priedkalne, LV-1024. If you send the product by mail or courier services, you simultaneously acknowledge that you agree to a unilateral product inspection performed by SIA "Agate Investments" specialists and possible defects found, faults in assembly and damages to the visual condition, and in this regard no further claims from you will be accepted.
- All direct expenses regarding the return of products is your responsibility.
- Keep in mind! During the term of the right of withdrawal you only have the right to use the product to the extent necessary to inspect the purchased product. You may do this to the same extent as would be possible in an ordinary store before the purchase of the product.
- By exercising the right of withdrawal you are responsible for the usage of the product that exceeds the purpose of the inspection, as well as for the decrease in the value, quality and safety of the product.
- By exercising the right of withdrawal you have to cover the above mentioned direct product delivery costs, as well as the possible decrease of the value of the product, if the product is used for a purpose other than to clarify the nature, characteristics and operation of the product, as evidenced during the establishment of defects in the authorised service of the manufacturer.
- You do not have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal in cases specified in Paragraph 22 of Cabinet Regulation No. 255, adopted on 20 May 2014, Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts
Right of withdrawal form
If you also wish to submit a right of withdrawal form, it is available: here.